Wednesday 24 April 2013

My paper folding!












 
This is my first go at experimenting with paper. I started with different origami tessellations and took inspiration from Matt Shlian, Polly Verity and Richard Sweeney. I used white paper on them all and like the way the white paper creates a clean near feel to them. However I will experiment with different colours and patterns. I like the first piece as I feel it look quite complex and professional was as it isn't that hard. I think I need to improve on my crease making to make sharper edges and work in a cleaner environment to stop the paper getting any stains on them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe,I would like to first say that i love your work, it is incredible. I am doing an art project that incorporates origami like paper folding similar to yours and photo patterns printed on them. I have found it difficult to find interesting but not to difficult folding templates on the internet. I was wondering if you may have any templates i could possibly use, as i love the flow and structure of your pieces. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This are BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete