Tuesday 19 March 2013

Inspiration


Inspiration!
 

 

The swirl shape of this piece makes it look somewhat alive, it reminds me of coral. The texture created by the pleating of the fabric adds depth the this piece. (Nawal Gebreel)
I love the depth and volume add to these dresses by adding the pleating and diamond detail. This kind of detail reminds me of a beehive/ honeycomb. I'm liking the natural feel to these dresses.

 
This piece has a real geometric feel to it with all the triangles the fold into pyramids. I really like this idea. From what I can see its made from wooden triangles placed on to a material which I think is a  stiff cotton based fabric. (Elisa Strozyk)


 
Love, Love, Love these light fittings! The detail in these creates a deflect feel like a wasps nest. I like the was there is pleating coming into multiple points. (Hiroyuki Murase)
 
 
 
 
Some more great work, love how effective these love but how simple the look to make!
I really like the geometric feel to these just but cutting and folding. (Abigail Reynolds)
 
 
This dress is amazing! I love how its made out of paper and once again has a geometric feel to it. I like how structured it is and how its very angular with sharp edges and points.
 
 
elod_3
 
Now this is just incredible. The detail in the folding of these piece is truly magnificent! I not only love the detail but also the whole shape of these piece and how they hang so delicately. Also notice the shadows made by these piece they are also beautiful. Geometric work again!

 I love the way on this is the pleating is horizontal and the angular folds are vertical



I love all the layers on this piece, the shapes and dimensions created are amazing!



The ruffles on this neck piece are great and add some much volume to this piece which I love
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment